C & C++
C is a high-level programming language that was developed in the mid-1970s. It was originally used for writing Unix programs, but is now used to write applications for nearly every available platform. Compared to most previous languages, C is easier to read, more flexible (can be used for a wide variety of purposes), and more efficient at using memory.
C++ pronounced "C plus plus," is a programming language that was built off the C language. The syntax of C++ is nearly identical to C, but it has object-oriented features, which allow the programmer to create objects within the code. This makes programming easier, more efficient, and some would even say, more fun. Because of the power and flexibility of the language, most software programs today are written in C++..
- Students 207
- Duration4/6 week
- Skill levelall
- The C Language and its Advantages
- The Structure of a C Program
- Writing C Programs
- Building an Executable Version of a C Program
- Debugging a C Program
- Data Types
- Operands, Operators, and Arithmetic Expressions
- The Input/Output Concept
- Formatted Input Function
- The Control-Flow Program Statements
- Looping Statements
- The Data-checking process
- Introduction to Apache Pig
- The C Function
- Passing Data to Functions
- Passing an Address to Modify a Value in Memory
- Using Functions in the Checkbook Program
- C Standard Library Functions
- Arrays , Pointers , Strings
- Using Arrays, Strings, and Pointers in the Checkbook Program
- Arrays of Structures
- Passing Structures to Functions
- Nesting Structures
- Command-line Arguments
- Combining Command-line
Course Name: C & C++
2. Fill each and every details in the form and submit it.
3. After successful registration you will get a confirmation mail from Teach Tech Services.
2. After successful payment our team member will contact you within 3 hours.
All participants will get ISO certified Certificate of the course from Teach Tech Services in association with iSmriti, IIT Kanpur
This certificate is globally accepted.
97.39 average based on 289 ratings